Non Halogen Fireproof Ammonium Polyphosphate Phase II APP II TF-202 For Polypropylene
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||50kg|
|Packaging Details||25kg/bag or 1000kg/super bag , 20mt/20'fcl with pallets , 25mt/fcl without pallet.|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Color||White||Appllication||Using As An Acid Source In Intumescent Flame Retardant Coatings; Used For Flame Retardant Of Thermoplastics, Especially Suitable For Polypropylene(PP).|
|Smoke Density||Low||Flammability||Flame Retardant|
|Decomposition Temprature||High||Thermal Stability||Pretty Good|
Fireproof Ammonium Polyphosphate,
Ammonium Polyphosphate Phase II,
Ammonium polyphosphate (Phase II) TF-202 is a non-halogen flame retardant. It acts as flame retardant by intumescence mechanism. When APP-II is exposed to fire or heat, it decomposes to polymeric phosphate acid and ammonia. The polyphosphoric acid reacts with hydroxyl groups to form a nonstable phosphateester. Following dehydration of the phosphateester, a carbon foam is built up on the surface and acts as an insulation layer. It is halogen-free and environmentally friendly, which has low water solubility, very low aqueous solution viscosity and low acid value. It has good thermal stability, high initial decomposition temperature and migration resistance. TF-202 and our other APP products can biodegrade into phosphorus and nitrogen compounds. Compared with TF-201, TF-202 has less different color points, higher whiteness, and better heat resistance.
- Halogen Free Flame Retardant, environmentally friendly
- Low aqueous solution viscosity
- Low acid value
- Low water solubility
- Good thermal stability
- High initial decompostion temperature
- High migration resistance
- No Odor
- Low Smoke Density
1. Especially suitable for use as an acid source in intumescent flame-retardant coatings
2. It is especially recommended for applications in the rubber and plastic products industry that require higher temperature resistance.
3. Used for flame retardant of thermoplastics, especially suitable for polypropylene. It has excellent flame retardant effect when used with char-forming agent.
4. Flame-retardant treatment for textile coatings. Easily make the flame retardant fabric achieve the effect of self-extinguishing from the fire.
5. Used for flame retardant of plywood, fiberboard, etc., with small addition amount and excellent flame retardant effect.
6. Used for flame retardant thermosetting resin, such as epoxy and unsaturated polyester, which can be used as an important flame retardant ingredient
Packing and Shipping:
Packaging and Shipping of Halogen Free Flame Retardant
Packing: 25kg/bag, 24-25mt/20’fcl without pallets, 20-24mt/20’fcl with pallets. Other packing as request.
Storage: in dry and cool place, keeping out of moisture and sunshine, min. shelf life one year.