SGS Intumescent Ammonium Polyphosphate Flame Retardant
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Description||Ammonium Polyphosphate||Application||Rubber, Plastic, Chemical, Additives, Retardant|
|Non-toxic||Low Smoke Production And Halogen Free||Appearance||White Powder|
Ammonium Polyphosphate Flame Retardant,
Intumescent Flame Retardant,
SGS Ammonium Polyphosphate
Halogen Free Flame Retardant Ammonium Polyphosphate for Household Appliances
We offer halogen-free flame retardants on the basis of inorganic or nitrogenous compounds. They are fundamentally environmentally friendly, non-toxic and bio-degradable. TF-241 features environmentally friendly, non-toxic and bio-degradable, and can be incorporated directly in the production of base materials for plastics.
1. It is a halogen-free, environmentally friendly and flame-retardant structure, which is ammonium polyphosphate II type
2. The product has high polymerization degree, good thermal stability and low moisture absorption
3. It is different from halogen-containing flame retardant. In the process of combustion, the product with expanded carbon layer can achieve thermal insulation and air insulation, with low smoke, low toxicity and no droplet. It is an efficient inorganic environmental friendly flame retardant material
4. The pH value is close to neutral, non corrosive production equipment, reducing the production cost
5. It can cooperate with aluminum hydroxide with good effect.
TF-241 is widely used in flame retardant polyolefin like steam air heater and household appliances.
Appearance white powder
P2O5 content (w/w) ≥52%
N content (w/w) ≥18%
Moisture (w/w) ≤0.5%
Bulk density 0.7-0.9 g/cm3
Decomposition Temperature ≥260℃
Average particle size ( D50) around 18µm
Reference Formula (UL94 V0):
Material Formula S1 Formula S2
Homopolymerization PP (H110MA) 69.3
Copolymerization PP (EP300M) 69.3
Lubricant(EBS) 0.2 0.2
Antioxidant (B215) 0.3 0.3
Anti-dripping (FA500H) 0.2 0.2
TF-241 30 30
Packing : 25kg/bag, 22mt/20’fcl without pallets, 17mt/20’fcl with pallets. Other packing as request.
Storage: in dry and cool place, keeping out of moisture and sunshine, shelf life two years.