High Stability Halogen Free Ammonium Polyphosphate TF212 For Textiles
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||80kg|
|Packaging Details||25kg/bag or 1000kg/super bag , 20mt/20'fcl with pallets , 25mt/fcl without pallet.|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Flame Retardant Level||V0||Odor||No Odor|
|Appllication||Textiles||Hot Water Resistance||Stain Resistance|
|Modified APP||Based On Epoxy Resin Coated APP||Solubility||Low|
Halogen Free Ammonium Polyphosphate,
Ammonium Polyphosphate TF212,
Halogen Free Flame Retardant APP TF212 is a phosphorus containing non-halogen flame retardant dedicated based on epoxy resin coated APP for textile coating. It is a halogen-free fireproofing agent has low viscosity, low solubility and high TGA and is pretty stable. It has a great performance on hot water stain resistance test.
- Product Name: Halogen Free Flame Retardant APP TF212
- Halogen Content: Zero
- A phosphorus containing non-halogen flame retardant dedicated based on epoxy resin coated APP
- Flame Retardant Level: V0
- Application: Flameproof treatment especially for textile coating.
- Halogen-Free Fireproof, Non-Halogen Phosphorus Nitrogen Fireproofing
Halogen Free Flame Retardant APP TF212 is a phosphorus containing non-halogen flame retardant dedicated based on epoxy resin coated APP for textile coating.
1. Halogen-free and none heavy metal ions.
2. Low water solubility, migration resistance. Good fluidity, not easy to cluster.
3. Good compatibility with acrylic emulsion, 212 is superior to 211 in hot-water-stain-resistance.
Suitable for all types of flame-retardant textile coatings, especially for hot-water-stain-resistance acrylic emulsion coatings. 212 is also suitable for other flame retardant fields that require higher water resistance and higher mechanical properties.
Compared with 201, 212 works better in polyurethane emulsion, polyurethane glue, epoxy flame retardant and various resins.
Packing and Shipping:
Packing : 25kg/bag, 24mt/20’fcl without pallets, 20-22mt/20’fcl with pallets. Other packing as request.
Storage: in dry and cool place, keeping out of moisture and sunshine, min. shelf life one year.