Non Flammable Ammonium Polyphosphate Phase II APP II TF-201S with Fine Powder
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100kg|
|Packaging Details||25kg/bag or 1000kg/super bag , 20mt/20'fcl with pallets , 25mt/fcl without pallet.|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Principle Of Flame Resistance||To Form An Intumescent Carbon Foam As The Insulation Layer On The Surface Of Objects||Appearance||White Powder|
|Stability||High||Appllication||Used In High-efficiency Intumescent Coating, Flameproof Treatment For Wood, Steel Structure, Ships, Trains, Cables, Etc.|
|Flameproof Additive||For Expanding-type Flame Retardant Used In Plastic, Resin, Rubber, Etc.||Quality||Equal To AP422 And CROS484|
|Viscosity||Low And Steady||Decomposition Temprature||High|
Non Flammable Ammonium Polyphosphate,
Ammonium Polyphosphate TF 201S,
Fine Powder Ammonium Polyphosphate
Halogen-Free Ammonium Polyphosphate Phaste II TF 201S (Halogen Free Flame Retardant) is a non-halogen fireproof material with low solubility, high P and N content and high decomposition temprature which means it has great flame retardant capabilities and suitible for many applications. It can form an intumescent carbon foam as the insulation layer on the surface of objects when exposed to fire. Its flame retardant level can reach V0, and it is non-toxic and safe to use. Compared to TF201, it is much fine powder.
- Product Name: Halogen Free Flame Retardant APP TF201S
- Flammability: Flame retardant
- Appearance: White fine powder
- Application: Non-Halogen APP Flameproof treatment for coatings, wood, steel structure, plastics, textile and etc.
- Toxicity: Non-toxic
- Solubility: Low
- Viscosity: Low
- Decompostion Temprature: High
- Keywords: Flame retardant, Non-Halogen, Ammonium polyphosphate phase II, APP, TF201s, Fine white powder, Coating fireproof treatment, Steel structure flame retardant, Intumescent flame retardant, Flame Proof, Non-Halogen Phosphorus Nitrogen Fireproofing
Taifeng, a brand from China, provides Non Halogen Flame Retardant such as TF201, TF201S, TF301, TF303, TF211, TF212, TF201G, and etc. It is mainly used in Coatings, Plastics(PP, PE, Etc.), Polyester, Rubber, Wood and Textile. The product works by forming an intumescent carbon foam with an insulation layer on the surface of objects. It could reach V0 flame retardant level.
1. Used to prepare many kinds of high-efficiency intumescent coating, the flameproof treatment for steel structure, multistory building, ships, trains, cables, wood structure, textiles, etc.
2. Used as the main flameproof additive for expanding-type flame retardant in plastic, resin, rubber, etc.
3. Can be used as powder extinguishing agent to deal with large-area outfire for forest, oil field and coal field, etc.
4. Mixed with charring agent and blowing agent and widely used in plastics(PP, PE, PVC, etc. ), Polyester, Polyurethane, Polystyrene.
5. Used for textile coatings to achive fabric materials self-extinguish soon after leaving fire.
Packing and Shipping:
TF-201s packing and storage
Packing: 20kg/bag, 20mt/20’fcl without pallets, 18mt/20’fcl with pallets. Other packing as request.
Storage: In dry and cool place, keeping out of moisture and sunshine, min. shelf life one year.