Non Halogen Ammonium Polyphosphate Phase II TF-201 for Fireproof Coatings, Wood, Textile, Plastics
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||500kg|
|Packaging Details||25kg/bag or 1000kg/super bag , 20mt/20'fcl with pallets , 25mt/fcl without pallet.|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Flame Retardant Level||V0||Product Name||Halogen Free Flame Retardant APP TF-201|
|Appearance||White Powder||Flameproof Additive||For Expanding-type Flame Retardant Used In Plastic, Resin, Rubber, Etc.|
|Solubility||Less Than 0.5% Aq||Quality||Equal To AP422 And CROS484|
|Viscosity||Low And Stable||Polymerization Degree||Between 1200 To 1600|
|Application||Fireproof Coatings, Textile, Wood, Plastics And Etc.|
Fireproof Coatings Ammonium Polyphosphate,
Ammonium Polyphosphate TF201,
Wood Ammonium Polyphosphate Phase II
Non Halogen Ammonium Polyphosphate Phaste II TF-201 Used In Fireproof Coatings, Wood, Textile, Plastics
Ammonium polyphosphate (Phase II) TF-201 is a non-halogen flame retardant. It acts as flame retardant by intumescence mechanism. When APP-II is exposed to fire or heat, it decomposes to polymeric phosphate acid and ammonia. The polyphosphoric acid reacts with hydroxyl groups to form a nonstable phosphateester. Following dehydration of the phosphateester, a carbon foam is built up on the surface and acts as an insulation layer.
Good Stability in Water: the solubility still less than 0.5% in 30℃ water 15days, only very little increase.
Low Solubility: less than 0.5%
High P and N Content: reach to 71%P / 30%N
High Decomposition Temperature: more than 275℃
Low Viscosity: less than 20mpa.s
Technical data sheet:
1. Used to prepare many kinds of high-efficiency intumescent coating, the flameproof treatment for steel structure, multistory building, ships, trains, cables, wood structure, textiles, etc.
2. Used as the main flameproof additive for expanding-type flame retardant in plastic, resin, rubber, etc.
3. Can be used as powder extinguishing agent to deal with large-area outfire for forest, oil field and coal field, etc.
4. Mixed with charring agent and blowing agent and widely used in plastics(PP, PE, PVC, etc. ), Polyester, Polyurethane, Polystyrene.
5. Used for textile coatings to achive fabric materials self-extinguish soon after leaving fire.
Packing and Shipping:
Halogen Free Flame Retardant APP should be packaged and shipped in an appropriate manner to ensure that it reaches its destination in perfect condition. The following guidelines should be followed when packaging and shipping Halogen Free Flame Retardant APP:
- Packing : 25kg/bag or 1000kg/super bag , 20mt/20'fcl with pallets , 25mt/fcl without pallet.
- Storage: The product should be stored in a cool, dry place.