Halogen Free APP Ammonium Polyphosphate Flame Retardant For Steel
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Appearance||White Powder||Addition Volume||20%-27%|
|Black Peak||Class A||Smoke||Low And Nontoxic|
|Shelf Life||1 Year||Product||Intumescent Flame Retardan|
|Material||White Powder||Application||Intumescent Coating, Steel|
Nontoxic APP Ammonium Polyphosphate,
Steel Ammonium Polyphosphate Flame Retardant,
White APP Flame Retardant
Holagen-Free APP Ammonium Polyphosphate Flame Retardant For Steel
Ammonium Polyphosphate (Phase II is a halogen-free flame retardant that acts as a flame retardant by an expansion mechanism. When APP II is exposed to fire or heat, it decomposes into polymeric phosphoric acid and ammonia. Polyphosphoric acid and ammonia The hydroxyl group reacts to form an unstable phosphate. After the phosphate is dehydrated, a carbon foam is formed on the surface and acts as a thermal insulation layer.
Active and passive fire protection
Fire protection of steel can be done with two methods:
Active fire protection
● Requires some exercise and reflexes to put out the flames
eg sprinkler system, fire extinguisher system
Passive fire protection
● Methods that contain, minimize the impact, or slow the
spread of the fire
● Contrary to active fire protection, the passive type does
not need a response before reacting to the fire
● E.g. intumescent coatings, boards, fire walls, foams
|P content (w/w)||≥31|
|N content (w/w)||≥14%|
|Degree of polymerization||≥1000|
|Solubility (25℃, g/100ml)||≤0.5|
|PH value (10% aqueous suspension, at 25ºC)||5.5-7.5|
|Viscosity(10% aqueous suspension, at 25ºC)||<10|
|Particle size (µm)||D50,14-18|
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)||≤1.0|
1. It is used to prepare a variety of high-efficiency intumescent coatings for fireproofing of wood, multi-storey buildings, ships, trains, cables, etc.
2. It is used as the main fireproof additive for intumescent flame retardants such as plastics, resins, rubbers, etc.
3. Made into powder fire extinguishing agent, it can be used to extinguish large area fires in forests, oil fields, coal fields, etc.
4. Plastic (PP, PE, etc.), polyester, rubber and expandable fireproof coatings.
5. Used in textile coatings.
Packing : TF-201 25kg/bag, 24mt/20’fcl without pallets, 20mt/20’fcl with pallets. Other packing as request.
Storage: in dry and cool place, keeping out of moisture and sunshine, min. shelf life one year.
Q1. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q2. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 1 to 15 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q3. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, we can provide free sample for quality checking, but the courier charge should be paid by your side.
Q4. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.