Hot Water Stain Resistance 25kg/bag APP Ammonium Polyphosphate
|Place of Origin||CHINA|
|Certification||ISO9001, REACH, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100kg|
|Packaging Details||25kg/bag, 24mt/20'fcl without pallets, 20mt/20'fcl with pallets|
|Delivery Time||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability||200 ton per month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Usage||Fireproof Fabric Coating||Craft||Epoxy Resin Coated APP|
|Advantage||Hot Water Stain Resistance||Toxicity||Non-toxic|
|Viscosity||Low And Steady||Price||Competive|
25kg/Bag APP Ammonium Polyphosphate,
Stain Resistance APP Ammonium Polyphosphate,
Hot Water Stain Resistance Ammonium Polyphosphate
Hot Water Stain Resistance Phosphorus Based APP Ammonium Polyphosphate For Fire Retardant Material
In recent years, the development of the global automotive industry has made automotive interiors a broad market. Therefore, safety requires automobiles to also raise the same requirements on the textiles in automobiles.
The flame retardant finishing is mainly on the surface treatment of the fabric in the process of textile finishing, that is, through adsorption deposition, chemical bonding, non-polar fan force bonding, and adhesion, the flame retardant is fixed on the fabric so as to achieve the flame retardant effect.
TF-212 is an epoxy resign coated type APP developed for the Korean Hyundai users, and the consumption increases continuously.
Appearance White powder
P content (w/w) ≥30%
N content (w/w) ≥13%
pH value (10% aq., at 25ºC) 5.5 – 7.5
Moisture (w/w) ≤0.5%
Average particle size ( D50) about 18µm
Bulk density 0.9-1.1 g/cm3
TGA, 99% ≥260℃
Solubility (25℃, g/100ml) ≤0.5
1. Good fluidity, not easy to cluster.
2. Good compatibility with acrylic emulsion.
3. Halogen-free and none heavy metal ions.
4. Low water solubility, migration resistance.
5. No stain performance in hot water.
1. Suitable for all types of flame-retardant textile coatings, especially for hot-water-stain-resistance acrylic emulsion coatings.
2. Suitable for other flame retardant fields that require higher water resistance and higher mechanical properties.
3. Compared with 201, 212 works better in polyurethane emulsion, polyurethane glue, epoxy flame retardant and various resins.
25kg/bag, 24mt/20’fcl without pallets, 20mt/20’fcl with pallets. Other packing as request.
In dry and cool place, keeping out of moisture and sunshine, shelf life two years.