White Powder Halogen Free Flame Retardant Intumescent For Steel
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Products Name||White Powder Halogen Free Flame Retardant||Molecular Formula||(NH4)n+2PnO3n+1|
|CAS NO||68333-79-9||HS CODE||28353990|
Intumescent Halogen Free Flame Retardant,
Steel Halogen Free Flame Retardant,
White Powder Intumescent Flame Retardant
White Powder Halogen Free Flame Retardant Intumescent Flame Retardant For Steel
TF series flame retardants are mainly based on ammonium polyphosphate and halogen-free and environmental-friendly products.
|P content (w/w)||≥31|
|N content (w/w)||≥14%|
|Degree of polymerization||≥1000|
|Solubility (25℃, g/100ml)||≤0.5|
|PH value (10% aqueous suspension, at 25ºC)||5.5-7.5|
|Viscosity(10% aqueous suspension, at 25ºC)||<10|
|Particle size (µm)||D50,14-18|
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)||≤1.0|
Flame retardant mechanism of Phosphorus series flame retardant
The mechanism of phosphorous flame retardants is mainly the formation of isolation film to achieve the effect of flame retardants: the thermal degradation of flame retardants causes rapid dehydration and carbonization of the polymer surface, and then the formation of carbonization layer. Because elemental carbon does not perform the evaporative combustion and decomposition combustion of flame, it has the function of flame retardant protection. The flame retardant effect of phosphorous series flame retardants on oxygen-containing polymers is achieved by this method. The reason is that the final product of thermal decomposition of phosphorous compounds is polymetaphosphoric acid, which is a strong dehydrating agent.
1. used to prepare many kinds of high-efficiency intumescent coating, the flameproof treatment for wood, multistory building, ships, trains, cables, etc.
2. used as the main flameproof additive for expanding-type flame retardant used in plastic, resin, rubber, etc.
3. make into powder extinguishing agent to be used in large-area outfire for forest, oil field and coal field, etc.
4. In plastics(PP, PE, etc. ), Polyester, Rubber, and Expandable fireproof coatings.
5. used for textile coatings.