EINECS 269-789-9 Water Soluble Halogen Free Flame Retardant
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Description||Ammonium Polyphosphate||Environmentally||Halogen Free|
Water Soluble Halogen Free Flame Retardant,
EINECS 269-789-9 Water Soluble,
269-789-9 Halogen Free Flame Retardant
Halogen-Free Flame Retardant of Water Soluble Using for Water-Based Fire Extinguisher
Description of Product
Molecular formula : (NH4)n+2PnO3n+1 n<20
CAS No.: 68333-79-9
EINECS No.: 269-789-9
HS CODE: 2835.3990
Model No.: TF- 303
Other name: polyphosphoric acids, ammonium salts
Properties: Ammonium polyphosphate with short chain and low polymerization degree, PH value is neutral.
Appearance : White crystalline, easy to absorb water and good solubility. The water solution is clear.
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|P2O5 content (w/w)||≥59.5%|
|N content (w/w)||≥17.5%|
|pH value ( 10% water solution )||5.0-7.0|
|Solubility (at 25ºC in 100ml water)||≥150g|
1. Lump solid, stable property, convenient for transportation, storage and use
2. pH value is neutral, safe and stable during production and use, good compatibleness, not to react with other flame retardant and auxiliary
3. High P-N content, appropriate proportion, excellent synergistic effect and reasonable price.
1. Aqueous solution is used for the retardant treatment .To prepare 15-25%P-N flame retardant, used solely or together with other materials in the flameproof treatment for textiles, papers, fibers and woods, etc. To apply by autoclave, immersion or by spray both ok. If special treatment, it can be used to prepare high-concentration flameproof liquid to 50% to meet the flameproof requirement of special production.
2. It also can be used as flame retardant in water based fire extinguisher and wood varnish.
3. It is also used as a high concentration of binary compound fertilizer, slow released fertilizer.
Packing : 25kg/bag , 24mt/fcl without pallet, 20mt/fcl with pallet.
Storage: in dry and cool place, keeping out of moisture and sunshine, shelf life one year.