REACH Melamine Formaldehyde Resin Coated APP Ammonium Polyphosphate
|Place of Origin||CHINA|
|Certification||ISO9001, REACH, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||25kg|
|Packaging Details||25kg/bag, 24mt/20'fcl without pallets, 20mt/20'fcl with pallets|
|Delivery Time||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms||D/P, T/T, L/C, Western Union|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Quality||Equal To Clariant AP462||Solubility||Very Low|
|Viscosity||Low And Steady||TGA||More Tan 270℃|
|Toxicity||Non-toxic||Modified||MF Resin Coated|
Resin Coated APP Ammonium Polyphosphate,
REACH APP Ammonium Polyphosphate,
Melamine APP Ammonium Polyphosphate
Fire Retardant Material Used APP Ammonium Polyphosphate MF Coated Equal To Clariant AP462 Buhenheim CROS 489
Appearance White powder
P2O5 content (w/w) ≥70%
N content (w/w) ≥14%
Moisture (w/w) ≤0.5%
pH value (10% aq., at 25ºC) 5.5-7.5
Bulk density 0.9 g/cm3
Solubility(25℃, g/100ml) ≤0.05
Solubility(60℃, g/100ml) ≤0.2
Solubility(80℃, g/100ml) ≤0.8
Average particle size ( D50) about 18µm
Decomposition Temperature ≥270℃
Melamine formaldehyde resin coated APP-II is a flame retardant based on phosphorus and nitrogen synergism, for short MF coated APP.
The type is TF-MF201. It is a fine particle white free flowing powder with very low solubility in water, even at elevated temperatures. It is completely insoluble in organic solvents and it is non-hygroscopic and non-flamemable. Even lower viscosity in aqueous suspension, lower heat stability in the temperature range >300℃ and improved powder flowability in comparison to ordinary APP phase II (TF-201).
1. Non-halogenated flame retardant, green and environmental protection
2. Even lower viscosity in aqueous suspension improved flowability
3. Completely insoluble in organic solvents, non-hygroscopic and non-flammable
4. Extremely low water solubility
|PU rigid foam||UL94 V-0|
1. Can be used for all applications where the ammonium polyphosphate is suitable
2. Particularly suitable as an ”acid donor” for intumescent coatings thanks to its low water solubility. Steel structures coated with intumescent paints can meet the requirements of fire resistance classes specified in EN, DIN, BS, ASTM and others.
3. It can be used advantageously in tumescent coatigns where the ammonium polyphosphate is required to have extremely low water solubility and where lower heat stability at temperatures above 300℃ contributes to more rapid foaming of the coating, such as cable coating.
4. Imparts a good flame-retardant effect to adhesives and sealants when it is incorporated into the base formulation at the rate of 10 - 20%
25kg/bag , 24mt/20’fcl without pallets, 20mt/20’fcl with pallets. Other packing as request.
In dry and cool place, keeping out of moisture and sunshine, shelf life two year.