18µm Low Solubility APP Ammonium Polyphosphate For Metal
|Place of Origin||CHINA|
|Certification||ISO9001, REACH, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||25kg|
|Packaging Details||25kg/bag, 24mt/20'fcl without pallets, 20mt/20'fcl with pallets|
|Delivery Time||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms||D/P, T/T, L/C, Western Union|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Quality||Equal To Clariant AP462||Solubility||Very Low|
|Viscosity||Low And Steady||TGA||More Tan 270℃|
APP Ammonium Polyphosphate For Metal,
18µm APP Ammonium Polyphosphate,
18µm Ammonium Polyphosphate
Extremely Low Solubility APP Ammonium Polyphosphate MF Coated For Intumescent Fire Retardant Paint For Metal
TF-MF201 is melamine-formaldehyde resin coated type based on TF-201 APP phase II. With the MF coat, the advantage of TF-MF201 is the extremely low water solubility even in high temperature water. Benefiting from this advantage, it's widely used in intumescent steel coatings, especially in the weather-resistant conditions.
Appearance White powder
P2O5 content (w/w) ≥70%
N content (w/w) ≥14%
Moisture (w/w) ≤0.5%
pH value (10% aq., at 25ºC) 5.5-7.5
Bulk density 0.9 g/cm3
Average particle size ( D50) about 18µm
Decomposition Temperature ≥270℃
Solubility(25℃, g/100ml) ≤0.05
Solubility(60℃, g/100ml) ≤0.2
Solubility(80℃, g/100ml) ≤0.8
1. Extremely low water solubility
2. Even lower viscosity in aqueous suspension improved flowability
3. Completely insoluble in organic solvents, non-hygroscopic and non-flammable
4. Non-halogenated flame retardant, green and environmental protection
|PU rigid foam||UL94 V-0|
1. Can be used for all applications where the ammonium polyphosphate is suitable
2. Can be used advantageously in intumescent coatings where the ammonium polyphosphate is required to have an extremely low water solubility. Steel structures coated with intumescent paints can meet the requirements of fire resistance classes specified in EN, DIN, BS, ASTM and others.
3. Particularly suitable as an ”acid donor” for intumescent coatings thanks to its low water solubility.
4. Imparts a good flame-retardant effect to adhesives and sealants when it is incorporated into the base formulation at the rate of 10 - 20%
25kg/bag , 24mt/20’fcl without pallets, 20mt/20’fcl with pallets. Other packing as request.
In dry and cool place, keeping out of moisture and sunshine, shelf life two year.