68333-79-9 Epoxy Resin Coated Halogen Free Flame Retardant
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Appearance||White Powder||Technical Craft||On Epoxy Resin Coated APP|
|Environmentally||Friendly||PH Value (10% Aqueous Suspension, At 25ºC)||Neutrual|
|Halogen||Halogen Free||Base||P-N Base|
Coated Halogen Free Flame Retardant,
68333-79-9 Halogen Free Flame Retardant,
Epoxy Resin Coated Flame Retardant
Epoxy Resin Coated Halogen Free Flame Retardant Ammonium Polyphosphate for Textile Coating
APP flame retardants are chemicals which functions as additives to fabrics to suppress the firing process. They participate in various stages of the process. For example, during the object is on fire, hence the decomposition is followed as the flame is spreading.
The N-P base flame retardant forms a protective layer to isolate the heating and oxygen, as well as fewer pyrolysis gases, are evolved.
Description of Product
Ammonium polyphosphate (phase II)
Molecular formula : (NH4PO3)n n>1500
CAS No.: 68333-79-9
EINECS No.: 269-789-9
HS CODE: 2835.3990
Model No.: TF-212
1. Epoxy resin coated APP
2. Halogen-free and none heavy metal ions.
3. Low water solubility, migration resistance.
4. Good fluidity, not easy to cluster.
5. Good compatibility with acrylic emulsion
1. coating of all types of fireproof for textile
2. hot-water-stain-resistance acrylic emulsion coatings
3. higher water resistance and higher mechanical properties request industry
|31% - 33%|
|pH value (10% aqueous suspension, at 25ºC)||5.5 – 7.5|
|Average particle size ( D||about 18µm|
|Bulk density||0.9-1.1 g/cm³|