Ammonium Polyphosphate APP Flame Retardant For Textile Back Coating
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Products||Ammonium Polyphosphate Flame Retardant||Application||Textile Back Coating|
|Appearance||White Powder||Addition Volume||20%-27%|
|Black Peak||Class A||Smoke||Low And Nontoxic|
|Viscosity||Low||Shelf Life||2 Years|
Textile Back Coating APP Flame Retardant,
Nontoxic APP Flame Retardant,
Ammonium Polyphosphate APP Flame Retardant
Ammonium Polyphosphate APP Flame Retardant Flame For Textile Back Coating
Shifang Taifeng is a manufacture of Ammonium Polyphosphate(APP). The annual production capacity is 8000mt. We finished the official register of REACH for APP in 2017. We are a REACH registered halogen-free intumescent fire retardant (APP, inorganic) manufacturer with 21 years of manufacturing experience. We export APP to many European countries, Italy, Germany, Russia, Poland, and so on.
Product description: TF-211 is a phosphorus containing halogen free flame retardant for textile coating. It has high performance in hot-water-stain-resistance acrylic emulsion textile coating
|P content (w/w)||≥30%|
|N content (w/w)||≥13.5%|
|Degree of polymerization||≥1000|
|Solubility (25℃, g/100ml)||≤0.5|
|PH value (10% aqueous suspension, at 25ºC)||5.5-7.5|
|Viscosity(10% aqueous suspension, at 25ºC)||<10|
|Particle size (µm)||D50,14-18|
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)||≤1.0|
1. Halogen-free and none heavy metal ions.
2. Low water solubility, migration resistance. Good fluidity, not easy to cluster.
3. Good compatibility with acrylic emulsion, 212 is superior to 211 in hot-water-stain-resistance.
4. Be used as an acid source in intumescent flame retardant coatings
5. Small addition amount and excellent flame retardant performance in flame retardant plywood, fiberboard, etc.,
6. Used in thermosetting resin, such as epoxy and unsaturated polyester, it can be used as an important flame retardant component
7. Basically complete biodegradation into phosphorus, nitrogen and other compounds
Suitable for all types of flame-retardant textile coatings, epoxy resins, rubber and plastic products (PP, PE, PVC), wood, polyurethane rigid foam, especially for hot-water-stain-resistance acrylic emulsion textile coatings.
Hot water stain test: 60-70 ℃ hot water drip on to the coated side of back coating textile, select 4 to 5 stains and drying them in the oven at 60-70 ℃ for 10min, the test results are as follows:
Packing : 25kg/bag, 24mt/20’fcl without pallets, 20mt/20’fcl with pallets. Other packing as request.
Storage: in dry and cool place, keeping out of moisture and sunshine, min. shelf life one year.