APP EINECS 269-789-9 Ammonium Polyphosphate Flame Retardant
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Appearance||White Powder||Technical Craft||Organic Silicone Treated APP|
|PH||5.5-7.5||Base||N And P Base|
|Environmentally||Halogen Free And Friendly||Type||Intumescent|
|Degree Of Polymerization||N>1000|
269-789-9 Ammonium Polyphosphate Flame Retardant,
APP Ammonium Polyphosphate Flame Retardant,
APP EINECS 269-789-9
Epoxy Coated Ammonium Polyphosphate Flame Retardant For Textile Coating
Description of product
Molecular formula: (NH4PO3)n, n>1000
CAS No.: 68333-79-9
EINECS No.: 269-789-9
HS CODE: 2835.3990
Model No.: TF-212
1. Halogen-free and none heavy metal ions.
2. Low water solubility, migration resistance. Good fluidity, not easy to cluster.
3. Good compatibility with acrylic emulsion, 212 has an excellent performance in hot-water-stain-resistance.
|P content (w/w)||≥30%|
|N content (w/w)||≥13%|
|pH value (10% aqueous suspension, at 25ºC)||5.5 – 7.5|
|Decomposition temperature (TGA, 99%)||≥260℃|
|Solubility (25℃, g/100ml)||≤0.5|
|Average particle size ( D50)||about 18µm|
|Bulk density||0.9-1.1 g/cm3|
1. Suitable for all types of flame-retardant textile coatings, especially for hot-water-stain-resistance acrylic emulsion coatings.
2. TF-212 is also suitable for other flame retardant fields that require higher water resistance and higher mechanical properties.
3. TF-212 works better in polyurethane emulsion, polyurethane glue, epoxy flame retardant and various resins.
Packing : 25kg/bag, 24mt/20’fcl without pallets, 20mt/20’fcl with pallets. Other packing as request.
Storage: in dry and cool place, keeping out of moisture and sunshine, shelf life two years.