Halogen Free Ammonium Polyphosphate Powder For Fire Retardants Intumescent Coating
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Products||Ammonium Polyphosphate Flame||Appearance||White Powder|
|Bulk Density||0.7g/cm3||Black Peak||Class A|
|Smoke||Low And Nontoxic||Water Resistance||Good|
|Shelf Life||2 Years||Application||Intumescent Paint, Rubber, PP, Expandable Fireproof Coating|
Halogen Free Ammonium Polyphosphate Powder,
Fire Retardants Ammonium Polyphosphate Powder,
Intumescent Coating Fire Retardant Chemicals
Halogen Free Ammonium Polyphosphate For Fire Retardants Intumescent Coating
TF-201, it is equal to Clariant Exolit AP422 for intumescent coating. is used for intumescent fireproof coating. It is widely used for paint and fire coatings on wood and construction steel, and plywood, and wood plastic composites.
|P content (w/w)||≥31|
|N content (w/w)||≥14%|
|Degree of polymerization||≥1000|
|Solubility (25℃, g/100ml)||≤0.5|
|PH value (10% aqueous suspension, at 25ºC)||5.5-7.5|
|Viscosity(10% aqueous suspension, at 25ºC)||<10|
|Particle size (µm)||D50,14-18|
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)||≤1.0|
Ammonium polyphosphate (Phase II) is a non-halogen flame retardant. It acts as flame retardant by intumescence mechanism. When APP-II is exposed to fire or heat, it decomposes to polymeric phosphate acid and ammonia. The polyphosphoric acid reacts with hydroxyl groups to form a nonstable phosphateester. Following dehydration of the phosphateester, a carbon foam is built up on the surface and acts as an insulation layer.
1. used to prepare many kinds of high-efficiency intumescent coating, the flameproof treatment for wood, multistory building, ships, trains, cables, etc.
2. used as the main flameproof additive for expanding-type flame retardant used in plastic, resin, rubber, etc.
3. make into powder extinguishing agent to be used in large-area outfire for forest, oil field and coal field, etc.
4. In plastics(PP, PE, etc. ), Polyester, Rubber, and Expandable fireproof coatings.
5. used for textile coatings.