Fire Retardant Chemicals CAS 68333-79-9 APP Flame Retardant For Textile Back Coating
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Appearance||White Powder||Addition Volume||20%-27%|
|Black Peak||Class A||Smoke||Low And Nontoxic|
|Viscosity||Low||Shelf Life||2 Years|
|Products||Ammonium Polyphosphate Flame Retardant||Application||Textile Back Coating|
Fire Retardant Chemicals CAS 68333-79-9,
Textile Back Coating Fire Retardant Chemicals,
Non Toxic APP Flame Retardant
Fire Retardant Chemicals CAS 68333-79-9 Ammonium Polyphosphate Flame Retardant For Textile Back Coating
Shifang Taifeng is a manufacture of Ammonium Polyphosphate(APP) with 21years experience. APP is a halogen-free flame retardant widely used for wood flame retardant and fire retardant coatings.
Product description: TF-211 is a phosphorus containing halogen free flame retardant for textile coating. It has high performance in hot-water-stain-resistance acrylic emulsion textile coating
|P content (w/w)||≥30%|
|N content (w/w)||≥13.5%|
|Degree of polymerization||≥1000|
|Solubility (25℃, g/100ml)||≤0.5|
|PH value (10% aqueous suspension, at 25ºC)||5.5-7.5|
|Viscosity(10% aqueous suspension, at 25ºC)||<10|
|Particle size (µm)||D50,14-18|
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)||≤1.0|
1. Halogen-free and none heavy metal ions.
2. Low water solubility, migration resistance. Good fluidity, not easy to cluster.
3. Good compatibility with acrylic emulsion, 212 is superior to 211 in hot-water-stain-resistance.
4. Be used as an acid source in intumescent flame retardant coatings
5. Small addition amount and excellent flame retardant performance in flame retardant plywood, fiberboard, etc.,
6. Used in thermosetting resin, such as epoxy and unsaturated polyester, it can be used as an important flame retardant component
7. Basically complete biodegradation into phosphorus, nitrogen and other compounds
Suitable for all types of flame-retardant textile coatings, epoxy resins, rubber and plastic products (PP, PE, PVC), wood, polyurethane rigid foam, especially for hot-water-stain-resistance acrylic emulsion textile coatings.