Low Halogen Ammonium Polyphosphate Flame Retardant For Polyolefins
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Appearance||White Powder||Key Words||Flame Retardant|
|Function||Fire Prevention||P Content||≥30|
|Production||Low-Halogen Flame Retardant||Application||Polyolefines|
Low Halogen Fire Retardant Chemicals,
Polyolefins Fire Retardant Chemicals,
Powdered Low Halogen Flame Retardant
Low-HalogenFlame Retardant Product Reaching V2 Level For Polyolefines
TF-261 is a new type of high-efficiency low-halogen Eco-friendly flame retardant product reaching V2 level for polyolefines developed by Taifeng Company. It has small particle size, low addition, no Sb2O3, good processing performance, no migration, no precipitation, resistance to boiling, and no antioxidants are added to the product. TF-261 flame retardant products mainly use dripping to take away heat to achieve flame retardant effect. It is suitable for mineral filling systems and used to make flame-retardant master batches. The flame-retardant products of TF-261 can reach UL94 V-2 (1.5mm) grade products, and the bromine content of the products can be controlled to be less than 800ppm. Flame retardant products can pass the IEC60695 glow wire test GWIT 750℃ and GWFI 850℃ test. Flame-retardant products can be used to manufacture electrical sockets, automobile plug-ins, household appliances and other required flame-retardant products.
1. The product has small particle size, high thermal stability, good processing performance, and good transparency of processed products.
2. The product is added in a low amount. Adding 2~3% can reach UL94V-2 (1.6mm) level and it will be extinguished after removing from the fire immediately.
The minimum addition of 1% can reach UL94V-2 (3.2mm) level.
3. The flame-retardant products have low bromine content, and the bromine content of flame-retardant products is ≤800ppm, which meets the halogen-free requirements.
4. When flame-retardant products burn, the amount of smoke is low, does not contain Sb2O3, and can be used without adding antioxidants.
It is especially recommended to be used for flame retardant in UL94V-2 level of polyolefin PP (copolymerization, homopolymerization), which can pass the UL94 V-2 level test and the GWIT750℃ and GWFI850℃ test. In addition, it can be recommended for flame-retardant in UL94V-2 level of rubber and plastic products.
Refer to the table below for the recommended addition amount. If you have any questions or want more detailed information, please contact Taifeng team.
|Thicnkess (mm)||Dosage (%)||Vertical burining level (UL94)|
|homopolymerization PP+ talcum powder(25%)||1.5||2||V2|
|copolymerization PP+ talcum powder(20%)||1.5||3||V2|
(The processing technology and parameters refer to the relevant plastic processing technology and parameters of the industry. The filler in the PP processing process is not suitable for using strong alkaline substances such as calcium carbonate as the filler. The addition of bromine antimony flame retardants will easily cause the flame retardant efficiency of the flame retardant system to decrease.)
Technical Data Sheet:
|P content||% (w/w)||≥30||□|
|Particle size (D50)||μm||≤20||□|
|Toxicity and environmental hazard||------||undetected||●|
Remarks: 1. The test items marked □ in the test type shall be tested regularly to ensure that the product meets the standard value.
2. The test item data marked with ● in the test type is used for product description, not as a regular test item, but as a sampling item
Packing and storage:
25KG per bag; transport as general chemicals, avoid direct sunlight, store in a dry and cool place,
preferably used up within 1 year
1, Top standard and experienced factory
2, High reliable for more than 10 years
3, standardized after sales service
4, High quality, Certificated and competitive price
* Prompt reply and professional team to provide good product
* Factory inspection support
* Sample is free for customer and will be retained for them
After -sales service
* Logistics information monitoring and following
* Documents service
for more information pls add Wechat: +0086 15928691963