EINECS 269-789-9 non halogen Flame Retardant Additives
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Appearance||White Powder||Base||N And P Base|
|Non Toxic||Halogen Free And Non Toxic||Degree Of Polymerization||N>1000|
Non Halogen Flame Retardant Additives,
EINECS 269-789-9 Flame Retardant Additives,
EINECS 269-789-9 Fire Retardant Chemicals
Fire retardant chemicals flame retardant additives flame retardant intumescent coating APP II 201
Description of Product
Molecular formula : (NH4PO3)n n>1000
CAS No.: 68333-79-9
EINECS No.: 269-789-9
HS CODE: 2835.3990
Model No.: TF-201
Ammonium polyphosphate (Phase II) is a non-halogen flame retardant. It acts as a flame retardant by the intumescence mechanism. When APP-II is exposed to fire or heat, it decomposes to polymeric phosphate acid and ammonia. The polyphosphoric acid reacts with hydroxyl groups to form a nonstable phosphate ester. Following dehydration of the phosphate ester, a carbon foam is built upon the surface and acts as an insulation layer.
1. used to prepare many kinds of high-efficiency intumescent coating, the flameproof treatment for wood, multistory building, ships, trains, cables, etc.
2. used as the main flameproof additive for expanding-type flame retardant used in plastic, resin, rubber, etc.
3. make into powder extinguishing agent to be used in large-area outfire for the forest, oil field, and coalfield, etc.
4. In plastics(PP, PE, etc. ), Polyester, Rubber, and Expandable fireproof coatings.
5. used for textile coatings.
25kg/bag,24mt/20'fcl without pallets, 20mt/20 fcl with pallets, Other packing as request.