EINECS 69-789-9 Halogen Free Flame Retardant
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Appearance||White Powder||Base||P-N Synegism|
|Environmentally||Hologen-free||Solubility (10% Aq. , At 25ºC)||＜0.45%|
|PH Value (10% Aq., At 25ºC )||Neutural||CAS NO||68333-79-9|
EINECS 69-789-9 Halogen Free Flame Retardant,
EINECS 69-789-9 Halogen Free,
EINECS 69-789-9 Flame Retardant
P-N Intumescent Halogen Free Flame Retardant for Coating on Metal
The main concerns on flame retardants are that they may continuously exists in the environment, accumulating in living organisms and be detrimental to human health or toxic to wildlife. Additionally, there are concerns about potential decomposition products in the fire disaster.
The product of TF-201 is an environmentally friendly flame retardant that contains no halogens and contains N and P. It has higher thermal stability and higher decomposition temperature. It is a type of halogen-free flame retardant, it has the characteristics of low density, low smoke generation and less mold corrosion.
Description of Product
Ammonium polyphosphate (phase II)
Molecular formula : (NH4PO3)n n>1500
CAS No.: 68333-79-9
EINECS No.: 269-789-9
HS CODE: 2835.3990
Model No.: TF-201
1. Good thermal stability; low water solubility, good resistance to precipitation and migration
2. Narrow polymerization degree distribution range, high polymerization degree (average polymerization degree is greater than 1500)
3. Low viscosity and good dispersion
Appearance White powder
P2O5 (w/w) ≥71%
N Content (w/w) ≥14%
Decomposition Temperature (TGA, 99%) ＞275℃
Solubility (10% aq. , at 25ºC) ＜0.45%
pH value (10% aq., at 25ºC ) neutral
Viscosity (10% aq, at 25℃) ＜20 mpa.s
Moisture (w/w) ＜0.25%
Average Particle size (D50) 18.6µm
1. As main flameproof additive for expanding-type flame retardant used in plastic, resin, rubber, etc.
2. Intumescent fireproof coation in plastics(PP, PE, etc. ), Polyester, Rubber
3. Used for textile coatings
powder extinguishing agent to be used in large-area outfire for forest, oil field and coal field, etc.