CAS 68333-79-9 Food Grade Low Toxicity App Flame Retardant
|Place of Origin||CHINA|
|Certification||ISO9001 / REACH|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 KGS|
|Packaging Details||25KG/BAG , 17MT/20'FCL without pallets , 13MT/20'FCL with pallets|
|Delivery Time||10 - 15days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, D/P, Western Union|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Water Soluble Ammonium Polyphosphate||P2O5 Content||≥45% (w/w)|
|Appearance||White Powder Or Lumps||Price||Competive|
|Solubility||≥85g (at 25℃ In 100ml Water)||Arsenic||2 Ppm Max|
|Solution||Clear And Transparent||Process||By Dipping Or Spraying|
68333-79-9 Low Toxicity,
CAS 68333-79-9 App Flame Retardant,
CAS 68333-79-9 Food Grade
Water Based Fire Retardant Ammonium Polyphosphate With Low Arsenic For Textile Flame Retardant
Water-insoluble ammonium polyphosphates as fire-retardant additives is widely used for wood, paper, textile flame retardant, even for wood varnish , water based fire extinguisher.
Ammonium polyphosphate can be prepared by reacting concentrated phosphoric acid with ammonia. However, iron and aluminum impurities, soluble in concentrated phosphoric acid, form gelatinous precipitates or "sludges" in ammonium polyphosphate at pH between 5.5 and 7.5. Other metal impurities such as copper, chromium, magnesium, and zinc form granular precipitates.However, depending on the degree of polymerization, ammonium polyphosphate can act as a chelating agent to keep certain metal ions dissolved in solution.
TF-302 is a low aresenic grade water soluble APP with food grade raw materials. It is used for Eco-freindly water based flame retardants on textiles, such as baby car seat textile, firefighter uniform.
Appearance White powder or lumps
P2O5 content (w/w) ≥45%
N content (w/w) ≥24%
Arsenic 2 ppm max
pH value ( 10% water solution ) 6.5-8.5
Solubility (at 25ºC in 100ml water) ≥80g
Water insoluble(25ºC) ≤0.02%
1. Good stability. Water-based flame retardant has the characteristics of good stability, not easy to decompose, not easy to volatilize, and lasting effect.
2. Simple processing and easy to use. The halogen-free flame retardant additives are mainly composed of phosphorus compounds and metal hydroxides. Since the effective components of the water-based anti-combustion agent are basically inorganic salts, the preparation is simple, and the transportation, storage, and even use are very convenient.
3. Good security. The water-based flame retardant can not only obtain a high degree of flame retardant effect, but also has low smoke generation and low toxicity, and the amount of toxic gas and smoke generated during fire is small, so the harm to the human body is also small.
1. The water solution is used for fire retardant treatment.
2. Can be prepared into 20%P-N fire-retarding liquid.
3. Used in the fire-resisting treatment of textiles, paper products, fiber, wood etc...
4. After special treatment, it can also be prepared into high-concentration (50%) fire-retarding liquid to meet special needs.
5. It can be widely used in water-soluble flame retardant coatings, as well as high concentration binary compound fertilizers, slow-release fertilizers, ion exchangers and dispersants in the mining industry.
25kg plastic woven bag with PE liner, 17mt/20’fcl without pallets, 13mt/20’fcl with pallets.
in dry and cool place, keeping out of moisture and sunshine, shelf life one year.
After dissolving, it is clear like water.